Saturday, March 3, 2012

No Side 34

Hurrah! A new chapter, and the end of volume 4!

Chapter 34

I say it in the credits page, but I'll say it here too. I'm still not sure if I like the font I'm using for normal text, and I'm not using the font I used for shouts again. If you have suggestions, please leave a comment. I'm not against using a font that has lower-case letters.

Last, if anyone knows how to clean and wants to help me, that would be awesome. Typesetting is slow and headache inducing, but I can manage. With the added work and of cleaning, it's almost too much. Since Athanor's raws are really good, there isn't too much do to per page. It just gets really repetitive.

5 comments:

  1. Only just discovered you were scanlating this, while I sadly like the skills to help I wanted to let you know that your hard work is greatly appreciated. I was also wondering if you'd mind my trying to upload these chapter to manga traders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to thank you for working on this manga. I've just found it and I would like to finish it. Keep uploading chapters please! I'm looking forward for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this manga : i have been reading it and rereading it .. and i hope you will finish translating it :)

    its a really great manga :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too. However, it seems to be cursed; something bad has happened to every group/person that attempts to work on this manga. I'm no exception. I haven't given up though. I'm going to try to release a chapter as soon as I can.

      Delete