Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sorry :(

It seems like everyone who tries to work on this manga gets cursed. I new that beforehand, but I thought I would be able to get over them and complete it anyway. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case. I've got some serious medical and life issues that I need to attend to and have no time for this great manga. Sorry.

If anyone is feeling up to giving it a try, contact me. I have most of the raws, some translations, and I have contact information for the person with the rest of the HQ raws and contact information for someone who has already agreed to translate the manga. Don't let this great manga go untranslated forever, send me an email: Reisguard@gmail.com and I'll set you up with all the stuff you need.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Thats ok , at least you tried . ( cursed manga !? you serious ? )
    You gave us 2 chapters ,and for that i'm thankfull.
    Thank you , and i hope you get better .=(

    yours truly
    Prince toadstool
    =)


    ReplyDelete